On Friday 1st November we held a project workshop at the British Library where we presented what we have learned and developed over the course of the project and engaged in some interesting (and lively!) discussion on the research information landscape and harmonisation.
You can view the slides from all our presentations here:
- Opening Keynote (Ian Viney)
- Background and UKRISS key findings (Simon Waddington)
- Institutional perspective (Rosa Scoble, Monique Ritchie)
- Harmonisation, core profile, CERIF, euroCRIS and CASRAI (Brigitte Joerg)
- Validation, visualisation and aggregation (Richard Jones)
- Implementation: Exeter connector (Steve Trowell)
- Business case for harmonisation (Diane McDonald)
The project team would like to thank everyone who came along and participated in the discussions to make this an interesting and enjoyable event. We’re looking forward to the next one in Glasgow on 20th November!
You can sign up for our Glasgow event here.