Following the success of our London workshop earlier this month, we held our second end-of-project workshop last week at the University of Glasgow Library. The event was well-attended and we received lots of interesting feedback in the discussion session.
The slides from the project team’s presentations are available here:
- Background and UKRISS key findings (Simon Waddington)
- Institutional perspective (Rosa Scoble, Monique Ritchie)
- Harmonisation, core profile, CERIF, euroCRIS and CASRAI (Brigitte Joerg)
- Validation, visualisation and aggregation (Richard Jones)
- Implementation: Exeter connector (Steve Trowell)
- Business case for harmonisation (Diane McDonald)
Thanks to everyone who came along and helped to make this an interesting and enjoyable event. Special thanks to Valerie McCutcheon at the University of Glasgow Library for helping to organise and hosting the event, and to Ann Millar of Scottish Funding Council for delivering the opening keynote.